We are Hedgeland Property Consultants Limited (where referred as ‘HPCL’)
HPCL are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. HPCL may change this policy by updating this page from time to time and you are recommended to inspect to ensure you are content with any amendments.
Who we are
Hedgeland Property Consultants Limited are a commercial property agency and consultancy business marketing Industrial units, retail, offices, development and property investments to let and for sale.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Contact names/s
• Correspondence address
• Contact telephone numbers
• E-mail address
• Contact details for site access
• Supporting information to complete the instruction
• Business information such as company or job role details
• Copies of passport/driving licence/utility bills/references
• Bank details
Where we collect personal information, we do so on the basis that the individual has specifically consented or on the basis that an individual has, or is, entering into a contract with Hedgeland Property Consultants Limited as a client, employee or tradesman.
What is done with the information gathered
We require the information to provide a better service and notably for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• To provide services and carry out our contract with you as set out in our Terms of Engagement or letter of instruction
• To enable us to invoice you for our services
• To provide information on products, services, events or property details that you have requested or which we feel may be of interest to you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
• To respond to queries that may arise
• To fulfil our obligations including Money Laundering and Identification Checks
Your personal information is owned by you. If you have any questions or issues with the way in which we are using your data you have the following rights:
• You can ask to see what data we hold on you (right of access)
• You can ask for information to be corrected
• You can ask to receive a copy of the data we hold on you (right to portability)
• You can ask us to delete information we have about you (right to be forgotten)
• You can object to the way in which we use your information
If you wish to enact any of these rights then you can do so electronically by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) enforces and oversees Data Protection. Further information is available on the ICO website www.ico.org.uk
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have enabled suitable electronic and management procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
HPCL are committed to ensuring the content on this website is current and correct but cannot however, be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions. You may not reproduce any part of this website without first obtaining written permission.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. We do not have any control over other websites and therefore cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you may provide while visiting such sites and note that such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or support from HPCL regarding the views expressed within them.
The accuracy of any property description is for general guidance only and cannot be guaranteed. Prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on this information. Prospective tenant/purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the fitness of any fixtures and fittings described as we are strictly not able to provide any opinion as to state or condition under any circumstances.
Security and storage of information
HPCL take the privacy and protection of your personal information very seriously. HPCL will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection act 1998 by contacting us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible where we will happily and promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website is owned and controlled by Hedgeland Property Consultants Limited. Unless otherwise noted, all information on this website is protected by copyrights and trademarks and is owned or licensed by Hedgeland Property Consultants Limited.